Aggravated Relational Aggression Using Police Perpetrated Violence Headline Animator

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

So Long My Dear Friend

Please join us as we celebrate life.
Bring your memories of Bill along with you and
a dish for the potluck being held at the
Klamath County Fairgrounds on
April 3, 2010 from 3:00 pm-5:30 pm.

I never knew Bill Steppe in his hay day when he was a young cowboy roper, etc... but at a time in my life when I needed an elderly mentor. To me, he was a proper young man all guys should look up to as a role model gentleman. He never cursed, chewed, spit, or smoked tobacco and made a place of business to discuss his invention plans. His adoration as a scientist is what fascinated me most about him. His quest for business entrepeneurship never ceased.

As a woman from a long lost scientist family, he consoled me with his imagination and his tinkerings. No doubt, Bill had the luck blessed upon him from G-d. And, he knew it. Whenever I'd get marooned, I could call him and his pure presence would fix whatever it was I was tinkering on.

We became good buddies in his latter years and I was proud to know him. He reached out to everybody and gave the down trodden a chance to earn a little money. His mode of supervising people created an environment that made people like me beg for projects to do just to learn from him. He praised everyone's work when deserved which made it easier to fulfill the task.


Bill inspired me. He lived life to the fullest and remained active until the very end. And, if it was up to me I was going to make sure he did. His love for Billy Bob, his horse, showed the compassionate side of his love for nature and ranching work. And, he rode with me up until the summer of 2009.


In my isolated world, he was the last of the Mohicans. They just don't make them the way the use to. It was a privilege and a cherished opportunity to serve Bill: A gentleman of the most honorable, he will surely be missed. Much condolences to his family. Rest in peace, my dear buddy, and may we again meet in the tinkering world. Kini

No comments: